- 26/05/2017Check out one of my latest articles: https://comelite.net/comelite-restaurant-projects/ - Our restaurant projects in past, present and future
- Producer13/04/2017Is You Restaurant Ready For Technology? Technology solutions are abundant these days. It seems like every week we hear about another new app that we can’t live without. They all guarantee to make our lives easier and our businesses more profitable. We can ask ourselves and our teams...
- 17/03/2017Interesting read: IHIF 2017 highlightsIHIF 2017 highlightswww.linkedin.com The International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF) celebrated its 20th anniversary at the InterContinental Hotel Berlin. At this special...
- 16/03/2017UNLV Harrah Hotel College Ranked World's Best for Hospitality and Leisure ManagementUNLV Harrah Hotel College Ranked World's Best for Hospitality and Leisure Managementwww.unlv.edu Annual QS World University Rankings place UNLV at the top of inaugural ‘hospitality and leisure management’ subject...
- Producer14/03/2017#eventprofs The story Behind the Hashtag#eventprofs has become the most popular and recognizable hashtag for event planners, meeting professionals, and other industry professionals. Did you now that it was the second community established on Twitter?Why I Started the Eventprofs hive on...
- 13/03/2017You are welcome to weigh in over at the Eventprofs hive.
https://www.bebee.com/content/1299028/11725763rd Party Procurement has been popular...: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com 3rd Party Procurement has been popular in Europe for some time now. It's now in the USA and Canada. Have you come across it yet? What has been...
- 12/03/2017Celebrate Montreal's 375th birthday with our top 5 can't miss music events.Montreal Celebrates 375th Anniversary with a Year of Musicwww.simchatravel.com 5 Can't Miss Music Events in Montreal in 2017 from Leonard Cohen to Pink Floyd Opera to an Electronic Music Parade. On May 17, 1642, a small colony called Ville-Marie was founded by a small group of 50 explorers from France. The little colony...
- 12/03/2017Eventprofs Hive
We invite all event industry professionals to buzz on over and join us. We've had a great time on other platforms and now we can connect on beBee.
When you're here, just tag and invite any other event planners, meeting planners, and event professionals below in this buzz.
Comments12/03/2017 #3 Sabrina Cadini, Live Streaming Wedding Entrepreneur#2 Thank you for the invite, Anne!12/03/2017 #2 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBA@Sabrina Cadini, Live Streaming Wedding Entrepreneur You're welcome to come join us.
- 27/02/2017Putting Good Food On The Table ~ Policy Changes are Necessaryniume.com With the British Columbia Provincial Election on May 9, 2017 and political campaigns in full swing, I want to talk about a major public health, social justice and human rights issue that lies at the core of a healthy population: Food Security. It is...
- Producer23/02/2017Evolución de la supervisora de pisos (Gobernanta) en la época actual , mejoramos o empeoramos …? Hace algún tiempo escribí un articulo sobre la incidencia del trabajo de un/a supervisora de limpieza , en la época actual.Analizamos paso a paso un ejemplo practico sobre este tema ,espero que os pueda ser de utilidad. La gobernanta o...
- 15/02/2017Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, first hotel in Europe to house three restaurants recognised by the Coveted Michelin AwardFour Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, first hotel in Europe to house three restaurants recognised by the Coveted Michelin Awardwww.traveldailynews.com PARIS - Following the announcement of the 2017 Michelin Guide, the restaurants Le Cinq, Le George and L'Orangerie at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris have collectively been crowned with a total of five Michelin stars, making the acclaimed...
- Producer08/02/2017Future Trends in the Hospitality Industry: Millennials and Social Media RuleFor the longest time, the hospitality industry has been this stable, undisturbed market where progress is steady and revenue is pouring in consistently, year in and year out. Big names keep on getting bigger, widening their breadth, tightening their...
Comments13/03/2017 #2 Anne 🐝 Thornley-Brown, MBAI have mixed feelings about AirBNB. As a traveler, it's a great opportunity for saving. Hotel rates just seem to get higher and higher. As an event planner, there is no opportunity to get a commission so there is little upside for me to recommend this for a group. I had a recent experience which is causing me to re-think this.
After I did all the work, sourcing and negotiating a contract for a major corporation, it turned out they had an exclusive contract with a major 3rd party procurement firm. So, they contacted the hotel and said THEY had to sign the contract and get the commission. (Normally, if I am facilitating team building, I don't charge for the event planning when there is hotel commission.) Apparently, the 3rd party procurement firm also had an agreement with the hotel chain as a premier partner.
If this is the way the industry is going and the smaller companies are going to be squeezed out, it may be better to use AirBNB for small to medium groups, give them a unique experience of the destination and increase your fees for the event planning. Less red tape, less hassle. Who needs it?
- Producer17/01/2017Freewheeling !!!Before I launch into this piece I should perhaps fill readers in with a few details on how management works in our household.Management here rises each day 5.30am and I watch through slitted eyes, feigning sleep as she ponders whether to a) don her...
Comments04/02/2017 #17 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsI do believe management was under no illusions as to your 'free-wheeling' abilities :-) I'm guessing she knew you'd have been hitching a ride on the next wagon should you actually had to go 'cross-country'. Though I was ready for you to tell us that after lunch you had to make the return trip...uphill. hahaha...That would have been a punch is the 'leader's' bread-basket!19/01/2017 #14 Deb 🐝 HelfrichWe now know why management makes the big bucks. A keen ability to match workers with their current skillset. This was one tremendously breezy read, @Paul Walters. I felt the wind thru my hair the entire read down the page....
I am now wondering just how I can full-fat-milk people for much money while taking all the effort out of their weekend adventures....this is one genius genus of vacation business concepts.19/01/2017 #13 Sarah Elkins#11 Oh yes, @Paul Walters, when you get to Montana we'll get outside for some fun outdoorsy stuff. If you're here in summer, we'll take a leisurely float on the Missouri River in our kayaks, accompanied by a cooler with beer and gin/tonic, and yummy snacks. Just let me know when you choose to hit the mountains as a break from your tropical paradise!18/01/2017 #11 Paul Walters#10 @Sarah Elkins Thanks for that. I seriously have to get to Montana it looks simply gorgeous and if I do happen to get there you could take me skiing , gentle slopes please and all downhill if you wouldnt mind. Thanks for stopping by and please remember the article was full of hyperbole ... I do exercise...I mean I did get up this morning !18/01/2017 #10 Sarah ElkinsThat's my kind of ride, @Paul Walters! And I could have used something like that on Sunday, instead of the downhill skiing I did. Not at all the same thing, not at all relaxing. My leg workout a few days before set me up for disaster on Sunday. I had to step after every couple of turns to lean forward and stop my thighs from burning. So. Much. Pain. It took two of those runs before my legs loosened up and I was able to enjoy myself. Of course, at least I wasn't trying to ski uphill!17/01/2017 #8 Kevin PashukThoroughly enjoyable read Paul.. I must commend you on your negotiation skills that let you stay home whilst the senior management goes out to exercise.
As for the bike ride? My wife and I did a similar thing in Hawaii... 30 km of coasting. Almost as good as the other type of 'bike' riding I do... which involves a motor and leather jacket.17/01/2017 #1 Lisa 🐝 GallagherAh, how I enjoyed this story @Paul Walters! Kudo's to management, she sounds extremely fit... I could take lessons from her but 5am is too early for me? The coffee beans, uhm, no thanks on this end either! Wait a sec, if you peddled downhill to get to your destination, didn't you have to peddle uphill to get back? Glad you had a good time and never rule out the Tour De France! :))
- Producer04/01/2017Future Trends in the Hospitality Industry: Millennials and Social Media RuleFor the longest time, the hospitality industry has been this stable, undisturbed market where progress is steady and revenue is pouring in consistently, year in and year out. Big names keep on getting bigger, widening their breadth, tightening their...
Comments04/01/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichLots of interesting assessments, @Judy Caroll. I would think any destination-tye resort would want to get in on the beBee phenomenon early. We are a travel essay hungry crowd and an easy place to source some really top quality writers who could rather easily be enticed to sample a package in exchange for waxing verbose. In fact, I'm completely available to help out any place in the Pacific Northwest looking for a thoughtful write-up....
- 14/11/2016Check out my new Blog Post about - the future of foodAgricultural Revolution in a Shipping Container – High Tech Turn Key Solution for Food Insecurity and Safetyjanegrueber.com The most difficult challenge facing humanity is not devising solutions to the energy crisis or climate crisis or population crisis; rather, it is bringing stories or narratives of the human...
- 07/05/2016Vagas de emprego no SHERATON HOTEL
CONFERENCE & BANQUETING Operations Manager
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
CHEF DE PARTIE
Comida e bebida MEMBROS DA EQUIPE
Armazene o depositário
CONTINENTAL / pratos INTERCONTINENTAL COOK & CHEF
GERENTE DE CONTAS
BANQUETE Executivo de Vendas
BANQUETE DE VENDAS COORDENADOR
CASINO F & B BAR CAPITÃO
Director Adjunto do Front Office
CASINO & F & B Gerente de chão
CASINO F & B BAR SUPERVISOR
CASINO F & B WASHER
PART-TIME Guest Relations ASSISTENTE
WARDER PRIMEIROS SOCORROS
EMPREGADA FLOOR ASSISTENTE
Os serviços de limpeza COORDENADOR
ATENDENTE DE QUARTO
O pessoal de segurança
Estrangeiros / Tradutores Internacionais e professores de línguas
GERENTE DE RESERVA
terapeuta de beleza
MASSEUR / GIST MASSA
ASSISTENTE DE MARKETING
o assessor de marketing
ANALISTA DE NEGÓCIOS
operador de computador
EXPERT SERVIÇO DE INTERNET
processo de aplicação, por favor envie-nos os seus documentos por e-mail:
2). Foto recente
3). Cópia do passaporte
- 23/10/2016New Job Program for Transgender PeopleCalifornia Restaurants Launch Nation's First Transgender Jobs Programwww.npr.org The unemployment rate for transgender people is double that of the general population. A new program aims to change that. It's all because of a trans woman who's employed trans people for...
- Producer13/10/2016Future Trends in the Hospitality Industry: Millennials and Social Media RuleFor the longest time, the hospitality industry has been this stable, undisturbed market where progress is steady and revenue is pouring in consistently, year in and year out. Big names keep on getting bigger, widening their breadth, tightening their...
- 10/10/2016Thinking of staying at an Airbnb or VRBO on your next trip? Read this insightful article from @Trent Selbrede first.Warning! Staying In A Vacation Rental (Airbnb, VRBO, Flipkey, HomeAway)? Read this first!www.linkedin.com The sharing economy is great, right? People can now rent an extra room, a couch, or even a mansion. It's a way for property owners to make extra money and a way for travelers to save money and...
- 05/10/2016Check Out My First eBook - it's Free
Top 5 Desserts - a grab-and-go book for dessert lovers
Finally, delicious desserts that have No refined sugar, flour or dairy -Welcome to Recipes of My Home – Download your Free Top 5 Dessert Recipes eBook Herejanegrueber.com Local, Organic, Sustainable Healthy Recipes and Information for Living A Life Well...
- 30/09/2016AccordHotels' new concept!Meet Jo&Joe;, AccorHotels' new brandhospitality-on.com French hotel group AccorHotels unveiled a new, innovative concept: Jo&Joe. The economy brand was designed to meet the expectations of Millennials, with 50 properties set to open by...
- 25/08/2016New Blog Post: Stop Wasting Food - 7 Strategies for Reducing Waste at HomeRecipes of My Home: Stop Wasting Food - 7 Tips to Reduce Food Waste at Homerecipesofmyhome.blogspot.ca
- 22/08/2016Cool as A Cucumber
New Blog Post + Recipe by Carolyn Herriot, Grower of IncrEdibles!Recipes of My Home: On the Farm: Cooling Cucumber Saladrecipesofmyhome.blogspot.ca
Hospitality+ 300 buzzes
Hospitality refers to the relationship between a guest and a host, wherein the host receives the guest with goodwill, including the reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers. Louis, chevalier de Jaucourt describes hospitality in the Encyclopédie as the virtue of a great soul that cares for the whole universe through the ties of humanity.