Results orientated Search Consultant with extensive experience in a full spectrum of Human Resource functions. Articulate self-motivated problem solver with strong project management skills. Highly effective communicator with strong ability to build relationships at all organizational levels.
EMEA Executive Search Consultant
Cielo Talent January 2016 - at PresentSearch Solutions is the Executive Search division of Cielo Talent, the leading global partner for strategic talent management. A specialist, highly linguistic, technology enabled team supporting RPO client’s and In house teams to develop an integrated, end-to-end process for the identification, engagement, acquisition, development, and management of Executive Talent.
- Full cycle recruiting process.
- Engaging international candidates and partners both remotely and in person at a senior level.
- Deliver partner support aligning RPO and talent strategy.
- Search, source and advice upon ‘hard to fill’ talent; providing alternative strategies and options.
- Provide specialist bespoke advice to both candidates and partners in terms of the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Train the Associate Consultant team in sourcing strategies and stakeholder management.
- Sourcing Project Management for our key accounts.
Associate Search Consultant - EMEA
Cielo May 2015 - December 2015Associate Search Consultant as part of the Executive team, working in multiple projects globally for our partners in FMCG, Technology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Defence and Gas industries.
- Market mapping for passive and active candidates.
- Support the Project Lead during briefing calls with the client.
- Job posting for special projects.
- Reports completion to be presented to the client.
- Cold calling to passive candidates.
- Act as a Consultant with both candidates and partners during the recruitment process, providing feedback and advise.
Nando's March 2013 - April 2015From Griller to Supervisor in Westfield Stratford: "The busiest Nando's in the world"
Duties and Responsibilities included:
- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers.
- Provide support to the management team, ensuring all shifts are operated according to the Nando's standards.
- Train and supervise the staff. Involving the team through delegation and communication.
- Responsible for front and back of house,
- Opening, cashing and locking up.
- Checking stock and ordering supplies.
Click to edit degree, followed by field of study and gradeBachelor’s Degree, Degree in Labour Sciences (Second Cycle)
University of Valencia
2005 - 2007
(2 years) València
Labour and Industrial Relations
University of Valencia
2001 - 2005
(4 years) València