An Environment, Health and Safety postgraduate student with a broad knowledge of environmental, health and safety management and auditing systems gained through my degrees. currently looking for new challenges to increase my experience and develop my skills further within the HSE management area.
First Group Restaurants February 2014 - October 2015- Taking orders, serving and handling the till.
- Managing and communicating daily sales and closing shift with Micros operating system.
- Maintaining accurate stock control including ordering, delivery checks, line checks and wastage
- Providing training for new staff.
- Organizing and supervising new staff daily tasks on the floor and bar areas.
- Dealing with customers’ requests and complaints and meeting and exceeding customer expectations with right attitude.
- Ensuring health and safety standards were met at all times by checking cleanliness and making sure the provisions of the food hygiene training received were implemented.
Food & Beverage Attendant
Doubletree By Hilton Hotel February 2013 - February 2014- Taking orders, serving and handling the till.
- Managing Micros operating system and shift closure.
- Working as a part of the meetings and events team and ensuring the event written details were met and complying with the customers´ expectations.
- Attending regular training sessions on health and safety: food hygiene, fire safety and manual handling.
- Ensuring brand service standards were delivered consistently.
Back office Advisor
E-deas Sales y Training SL October 2010 - October 2012Edeas Group S.L. is a Telefónica approved consultant in integrated voice, data and internet-based communications solutions for individuals, businesses and SMEs.
- Working independently while processing orders, forms, applications and requests on the company´s Customer Relationship Management system.
- Monitoring and documenting product purchasing, managing customers' accounts and recording details of customer interactions.
- Assisting customers throughout company procedures demonstrating detailed product knowledge.
- Monitoring and ensuring the service provided was correct and successfully completed
- Receiving and replying customer queries and complaints.
- Working as a part of a multidisciplinary team, coordinating with other departments and providing support to the Sales Team agents.
Intern Laboratory Assistant
Soil Decontamination and Waste Management Department, IMIDRA October 2009 - June 2010Receiving and preparing soil samples.
- Concentrating and separating doramectin (veterinary drug) through a solid phase extraction method.
- Detection of doramectin with HPLC.
- Identifying patrons and evolution of the pharmacologic agent.
- Final project evaluating the efficiency of the detection method and the evolution of the concentration of the pollution agent in order to determine its persistence and accumulation on soils.
MSc Environment, Health and Safety
University of Sunderland
2015 - at Present (2 years) Sunderland
Máster en Energías Renovables
Universidad San Pablo CEU
2010 - 2011
Licenciada en Ciencias Ambientales
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos de Madrid
2004 - 2010
(6 years) Madrid