Budenberg Gauge Co Ltd December 2013 - at Present• Production of all component drawings.
• Liaise with Valve & Gauge Division Managers on product design.
• Management of design projects and participate in the on-going fundamental design and development programmes.
• Provide technical engineering support to all areas of Production, including design calculations, tooling and product support.
• Provide technical support to Sales Department.
• Provide technical document specifically general arrangement drawings to Sales department.
• Translation of customer standards to product specification confirming any deviations of standard design.
• Provide engineering support to any production improvement programmes.
• Provide the necessary technical support and response to product failures/quality issues.
• Provide support and guidance to engineering apprentices.
Kineteco Internationa Ltd October 2011 - October 2013• 2D and 3D CAD modelling using Solidworks.
• Using tools where necessary to verify designs (e.g. FEA, rapid prototyping).
• Preparation and organization of production drawings/data.
• Production of detailed manufacturing drawings and Bill of Materials (BOM’s).
• Component design including gears and springs using MITcalc.
• Providing design support at all stages of the design process.
• Liaison with Production and Purchasing on Supply/Design/Cost/QC issues.
• Redesign of components to reduce cost or improve supply.
• Testing of new products, components and applications.
• Communicating with customers and suppliers to resolve design issues.
• Technical support to internal sales.